The best way you can help is by donating items that we can take in those times of need to families in the affected areas.
(You can start bringing items now)
Please select the items that you can purchase and bring to the Worship Center off the display hanging in the Worship Center. This list is generally the things we will be needing to take.
1. Water Bottles & Gatorades
2. Non-Perishable Food - along with paper plates, cups, napkins, and disposable utensils
3. Candles, Wooden Matches and Lighters
4. First Aid Kit (Examination gloves, masks, scissors, Neosporin, bandaids, alcohol pads, alcohol, gauze, tape, cotton balls, clean tight containers for supplies, glucometer, glucometer strips, lancets, aspirin 85mg, Advil, Tylenol)
5. Batteries & Flash Lights
6. Personal Hygiene Items (this includes hand sanitizer, tooth paste, tooth brushes, deodorants, shampoo, mouth wash, baby wipes etc…)
8. Basic household items like - dish soap, garbage bags, paper towels, toilet paper, disinfectants, cleaning supplies, bug spray…
9. Baby food, baby formula, diapers of all sizes, Baby wipes, snacks for kids.